Monday 17 July 2017

Auntie Sister Horne:)) + Zone conferencia

Hey Fam

So first off probably the highlight of my week was getting the news (Sis. Sullivan called me ) that my first baby niece was born!! AHH SO happy! I love being an aunt! :)))

Sad I won't be able to meet her until she's grown quite a bit.. but I'm so excited to meet her when I do! And the sacrifices we make to serve the Lord are always worth it.

We had zone conference this week! It was awesome as always! It was great to see everyone again and catch up ( like Sis. Savran- turns out we don't get to see each other as often as we  thought we would ) Learned a lot. A lot about how we should be more bold- this message that we have is the Greatest thing we could Ever give to people, we shouldn't be afraid to share, especially with our friends and those we love. It makes sense really; This gospel has brought so much joy and peace in my life, why wouldn't I want everyone else to have that too?! For some reason though it's going to still be something a little scary and we all just need to overcome that ( yes even missionaries struggle with fear of rejection ) but the joy that comes from seeing our friends receiving the same  joy we have is so awesome! We also talked about always having the Spirit with us. I sang a duet with elder Montgomery for a musical number in zone conference. Also a unique thing we did this time was Sister Sullivan had all of us do a high intensity work out afterwards! hahah it was super fun. Definitely never thought we would do that all together at a zone conference but hey we gotta stay healthy too;)


We painted a fence on Saturday! And one day we baked cookies and wanted to surprise the relief society president because she's been having a tough time lately and so we just tried to find her house based on what I know and the map and we took quite a few marshrootkas, tranvai's etc lol but we found it, then we found out she was still at work.. but then we got lost again but found her work the next day! What makes it all worth while was that she was very appreciative of them:)


Felt like everyone was so busy this week it was hard to meet with our investigators but it was still good and we pray Sister Spicer and I still have another transfer together! -transfer calls are this week- super weird. 

With love, 

Sister Horne​


Singing duet with Elder Montgomery



Zone conference





The cutest kitty I found outside, it was purring so much awwwee (I know I shouldn't hold strays but come onnn)


No comments:

Post a Comment