Tuesday 12 September 2017

Red Hot Chili Peppers XD

YO.
So not much happened this week.  Except.... I GOT A PEPPER PLANT:)





Yup. Hot peppers! I love spicy food and they don't have many in Ukraine but one day this week I wanted to buy this hot pepper plant we saw on the street , so I did! but then we decided that we could use it to contact people. So the next day we went into a nearby market holding my pepper plant and walked around and asked some people if they knew where we could find a pot to put it in. Well we actually found one pretty quick but then walking back, a lady passing by asked me how much it was. Well we stopped and talked with her and she was super nice and we ended up talking for about a half an hour. So now we have a friend named Galina who hopefully plans to come to church next sunday! We call it pepper-plant contacting and we tried it again and didn't work as well but maybe it was just meant for us to find Galina. :))) lol 

Also I almost died one day when eating a shwarma!! ( like a delicious middle eastern burrito ) but luckily I have someone looking out for me! So basically we bought a shwarma and brought it home and I actually waited til we got home to eat it (which i don't usually do ) and then it fell apart and all over my plate! so ate it with a fork and then as I'm finishing what fell out , I find a WASP!! With it's stinger still on it!! AH!! Man I'm seriously so grateful that I didn't eat it... be careful when you buy shwarma off the street y'all.

Have a good week y'all!

Loves,
Cectpa Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment