Monday 18 September 2017

Village preachin



Great week but full of a bunch of little miracles that aren't that interesting to write about tbh...

 On Saturday though we went to the house of one of our friends who we've been teaching for awhile, Marina, out in a little village not too far away and they fed us soup and we got to meet her mom and grandma and great grandma and her uncle! And we taught the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ to them. It was really good and spiritual and it was really nice because it's honestly been a while since I have been able to recite the first vision and I love doing that and the Spirit witnessed to me again that it was true!  I could feel the Spirit so strong when I told the story and  I really hope they felt it too! The mom seemed super interested  and so did the uncle, so I thought, until  we asked them if they would read and pray about the Book of Mormon and he told us that it was the same book as the bible  (??) haha so we were like noo.. but Marina's mom even showed him that it wasn't which was cool!

Anyway sorry not much this week but I've been blessed with so many moments this week where I get another witness that this is the truth. This is God's work. And it's super cool. I love being a missionary:) Also I've been reading the April conference Liahona (aka Ensign ) ever since we've got it and it's been my goal to read all the talks in it before October Conference and I'm almost done! I'm SO excited for next conference!!

Talk to you next week, have a good one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment