Monday 6 November 2017

Happy Halloween!!


Hey!

It's been a pretty chill week. .. Literally too. Man, it's pretty cold already.

We met with some awesome members this week! We helped out this one young mom with cleaning and cooking one day and she has a cute little four month old boy. We talked about tender mercies from the Lord with her and I realized that the Lord sends me so many! We just have to have our eyes open to see them. For example the fact that I got to see this cute little baby who is about the same age as my new niece who I haven't met yet was such a blessing for me:))

It also seemed like the whole week was a build up and preparing for our Halloween branch Party that we put on. We spent the day Saturday pretty much getting ready for it, and really Sis Dish did most of it but it even made me stressed watching and also honestly the party for me was kinda stressful. (Now I know what it feels like to be the ones in charge who probably don't get to have much fun lol ) but it's ok because it was a success. Lots of people came and they seemed to have a great time! Also it was awesome cause we have a few really awesome members in this branch and even though at first there was like a separation between the members and our friends from English, eventually the members got to talk to them and on Sunday we heard how they were asking them questions and some good convos with them! Yay:)

Life's good. Pray hard, and often. Heavenly Father loves to hear from his children.

Until next week, xoxo

Cectpa Horne















No comments:

Post a Comment