Wednesday 1 November 2017

*UPDATE* Xарковь!! Again?? and ONE YEAR

Well hey!!

So..... This week has brought some crazy changes... Cause, I'm in KHARKOV now!!

Yup.

We thought that I'd be on Left Bank with Sis. Busath for another transfer right? And I was happy with that too! We had already started our second week of the transfer when, tuesday morning President called and told us that one of our sisters was going home for medical reasons and that I would be taking her place, serving in Kharkov ( btw no need to pronounce the first K in that aha it's just how ppl spell it ) with Sister Dishlanyan (we call her Sister Dish for short)!!!



So yea, that happened. What the? I'm in Kharkov now! It feels weird serving in an entire different city,  that I don't know at all. Different district zone and comp. Lots of change and it was pretty quick notice, not much time to say my goodbyes or pack but it was ok! And we still got to contact with our pumpkins which went alright!

I'm really liking it here so far! People here have been really nice. My companion is from Kiev and so my Russian will hopefully be way better - actually I think I can already notice a difference.:) She's super sweet and loving but she leaves in four weeks, so I'm killing her.. I heard lots about her cause sisters bolingbroke and Spicer served with her so I'm excited to be with her for the end of her mish.

Oh ya, in other big news, I hit my 1 YEAR mark this week!! Can y'all believe it?? I can't , and can.. it's weird. My year mark was also my first day in Kharkov and it snowed so much! Happy mission birthday to me! haha. Also I got to go in the metro for the first time on my mission, so that was cool! ( I wanted to take a pic but unfortunately it's illegal)

Kharkov has a huge and nice metro system and we use it sometimes cause we're actually kind of in two areas Saltovka and Aleksavka. It's kind of interesting we have English practice almost everyday. But it's cool. Also really awesome we have a new investigator; this really awesome lady Narinae came to church Sunday (We watched the East Europe broadcast which was really good (although I didn't understand a lot cause it was in Russian ) and we're going to teach her some time this week:))

Remember that God loves us -tak silna - ( so much ) and we can feel that love even more when we serve our friends and family. Do something to show your love for them this week!

Love you all

Cectpa Horne








No comments:

Post a Comment